YouTube Vanced is an upgraded version of YouTube that allows full-screen mode, ad blocking, tap pause/resume, and numerous other features. By the end of this, you'll know everything there is to know about it. Every feature it offers, how to use it, and where to find it on your Android. Some cool tools allow you to enhance your videos, add in animations, take screen capture photos, music players, etc. We'll go over all these features and a few neat ones that you might want to utilize.
How To Use YouTube Vanced? - Download Link Here
To use the YouTube Vanced in conjunction with your smartphone, you first have to download Youtube Vanced from the given link or the official site and install it on your device. After that, connect your device to your computer via USB and open the program. From there, you can browse through a selection of images in the gallery. To filter which ones you want to download, tap the 'Get More Apps' link located at the bottom of the screen. Next, choose whether you want to download YouTube Vanced to your phone's internal memory or the external memory. If you choose to download YouTube Vanced from the external memory, you are asked to select a location where you want to save the images.
Introducing YouTube Vanced Application - The Features
- The first feature to introduce was the YouTube Vanced Theme Engine. This theme engine allows you to apply a YouTube video background based on any image or picture in your device's memory. This application works similarly to iTunes, but it also plays audio clips in addition to video. This Xposed module can be used along with the YouTube advanced gallery theme, or independently.
- The second feature we're going to talk about is YouTube Vanced Gallery. This allows you to download images from other websites directly to your SD card, instead of using the web browser. It's an especially nice feature for someone who travels a lot since it eliminates the need for downloading images through a third-party website. You can set the gallery to show any image from your Camera or take a photo with your device. The only thing you have to do is install this on your rooted phone.
- The next feature we're going to talk about is the YouTube vanced Android Antispyware. This application works much like the vanced gallery plugin, as well as the Google Chrome extension. It protects your system against Malware, viruses, and other threats by blocking access to sites that could potentially harm your phone. This is an advanced version that comes pre-installed on most rooted and unlocked smartphones.
- The playback capabilities of YouTube vanced are quite good. You can change the size of the video clip while still viewing it in full quality. The brightness of the picture can be set to different levels; for instance, if you are viewing a video shot in an outdoor setting, brightness can be increased so that bright sunlight can be seen clearly.
- You can also use the video brightness button to control the quality of the videos. The quality settings can also be used to increase or decrease the image or sound quality during playback. In addition, the brightness, contrast, saturation, and other quality adjustments help to increase the pleasure and impact of watching videos on YouTube.
When using advanced to view YouTube videos, some users might notice a small white border starting at the top of the screen and gradually moving towards the bottom of the screen. This white border can be fixed by using the Google Android Dark Theme. This theme matches the current look of the Android operating system and provides a smooth and subtle transition from the stock Android user interface to the vanced YouTube theme.
To get the best result, download and install the YouTube Dark Theme on your phone or tablet, and then enjoy YouTube in its full effect
The YouTube vanced application features some additional advanced options that are designed to make your viewing experience even better.